Sunday, May 23, 2010

I took my kids down to a park on the Chao Praya River and it was as busy as it usually is.  It would seem that life is doing it's best to return to normal in Bangkok.  The authorities continue the clean up of the affected areas of Bangkok and have announced an extension of the curfew til Monday night asking for understanding from people in Bangkok as they aim to find a balance between providing an adequate level of security in the capital while at the same time allowing people to go about their normal daily lives.


Tomorrow will see schools and government offices re-open after an extended break, so Bangkok's infamous traffic should return, it's going to take a lot longer to get into the office tomorrow.

The public transport system is back operating while inter-provincial buses and trains continue to operate normally as they have done throughout the crisis and Bangkok's International Airport remains open.

1 comment:

  1. I took a chance, I took a shot
    And you may think I’m bullet-proof, but I’m not. You took a swing, I took it hard. And down here from the ground I see who you are
    Flights to Sydney | Cheap Flights to Sydney | Cheap Air Tickets to Sydney

    ReplyDelete